Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Creamy in the Snow



I love cats! They are warm, soft, sometimes cuddly, often entertaining, and always independent! This is Creamy. He's a little more than a yearling, which makes him an almost-teenager in cat years. A couple of nights ago (read that 2:00 am) he wanted to go outside, and when a cat wants out, you open the door! It was snowing those big fluffy flakes that Utah is famous for, so I thought he wouldn't stay out very long. After a few minutes I opened the door again to see if Creamy wanted to come back into the house. He didn't! He was having too much fun playing in the snow!!

This is my driveway. You can see the cat tracks and odd little places where the snow has been disturbed. Creamy was jumping from place to place where he would stop for a few seconds and bat the snow around with his front paws! It was like he was looking for something, or building a 'snow-mouse' - don't know which. I had to get a photo, and this is the best one. Because it was the middle of the night, I used the flash, hence the glowing eyes and and a few snowflakes.

PS: I have a cat door, but Creamy refuses to use it. There is a story about that, but we'll save that for another day.

4 comments:

  1. O.K......you are smart enough to be a blogger (but not me) You know how horrible I am with the computer. My daughter, Lori, decided to start blogging when she found herself writing volumunous letters to everyone about Tim's brain surgery. She picked it up like a whiz and even started one for me. (see renowoodman.blogspot.com) Everything on mine is due to her ability. I tried a week or two ago to go in and put some new pictures on it and it wouldn't let me paste. (The paste thingey was the light color that won't let you click on it). Soooo the plan is to call Lori on the phone and have her walk me through it some day! Anyway.....I check your other sight every so often and enjoy the pictures, BUT it will be easier and lots of fun to keep checking your blog. So good so far, except I wasn't very impressed with your "two sentence" profile! You can do much better than that with all the exciting things you have done and all the wonderful talents you possess! Love 'ya and hang in there. I'll get it figured out one of these days and you can then go into MY blog and see updated pictures (Lori's were limited).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief. It took me several tries to figure out how to send this dumb message. I hate computers, I hate computers, I hate computers (unless I am getting e-mails from my kids and dear friends. he he

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW....I'm the VERY FIRST person to comment about your blog....and the second...and the third. 'Still love 'ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creamie is so weird, cute, and cuddlie. I should know because i'm Venita's grandson!

    ReplyDelete